General assembly conditions
General assembly conditions
- The ordered components are calculated in a coherent assembly action.
- The confirmed installation price is subject to the following requirements to be met by the customer:
- If required, the outdoor assembly site must be safe and fully accessible by our scaffolding and truck (axle load 12t). The installation locations indoors must be freely accessible to our installers.
- Our assembly scaffold can be used max. can be used up to a mounting height of 5m, measured to the lower edge of the sign system to be mounted. Above 5m in height, scaffolding, lifting platforms or cherry pickers that comply with the applicable safety regulations must be provided by the customer. Before ordering a scaffold, lifting platform or cherry picker, you should coordinate this with our installation management.
- Additional work that becomes necessary because building parts are not in balance or plumb and additional substructures will be charged additionally. Additional expenses incurred for defective substrates provided by the customer shall be borne by the customer. Pinter Signum GmbH does not assume any liability for substrates provided by the customer or his agents.
- Foundations must be dried out and professionally completed on site (unless otherwise ordered) before the agreed installation date. Prior examination of the ground conditions is to be arranged by the customer.
- Electrical supply lines must be properly and professionally installed on site by a licensed electrician up to the point of connection, so that our fitters can check all electrical components for full function upon completion.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all official permits must be applied for by the customer and must be available prior to the start of installation. Supplementary documents can be requested from Pinter Signum GmbH.
- For the installation of components weighing more than 100 kg, a crane must be provided by the customer (unless otherwise ordered).
- In the event that, despite the customer’s approval, installation cannot be carried out for reasons for which we are not responsible, we must charge the following costs.
- For each started assembly day we charge at least 10 hours at EUR 49.00/hour. per fitter as downtime. If the arrival and departure times as well as dwell times per fitter exceed 10 hours, an additional day of 10 hours at EUR 49.00/hour will automatically be charged for each fitter. calculated. Furthermore we charge EUR 23.- per assembler and assembly day and for more than one day EUR 50.- per overnight stay. The costs of transport to and from the site are invoiced at EUR 0.61 and EUR 0.77 per kilometer. Loading and unloading times are charged EUR 49.00/hour. per fitter is charged. All prices shown plus the applicable value added tax. Please check the aforementioned structural installation requirements on site before confirming the start of installation in writing by fax.
- After completion of the installation work, an acceptance test must be carried out by the customer or a person authorized by him within 10 working days. Complaints or reasons for non-acceptance must also be communicated to us in writing without delay, at the latest within 5 working days.