Machine setter and operator (m/f/d) / CNC milling
- Full- or part-time at the Potsdam site
This is what you can look forward to with us:
We are looking for you:
- Completed training as a machine and plant operator (m/f/d) or comparable qualification
- Ideally you already bring professional experience with you
- Shift readiness and independent and responsible work are a matter of course for you
- You are characterized by an accurate and careful way of working
- In addition, you have good comprehension skills
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and willingness to work round off your profile
An initial overview of your responsibilities:
- Setting up, programming and guiding the CNC milling machines
- Possible further activities: Setting up and guiding of guillotine shears, corner rounding machines, deburring / surface grinding machines.
- Machine and tool care, control and maintenance
- Flawless, economical and safe work in compliance with safety regulations
Pinter Signum GmbH is a family-run company in the 4th generation. We have been in the business of metal and plastics processing for 115 years. We produce, develop and distribute signage and markings of all kinds. The focus here is on the vehicle and mechanical engineering.
You are the right reinforcement for our team?
Then apply now (incl. resume, references & certificates) via
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone: +49 (0)2206 / 90881 – 0
We are looking forward to meeting you!