Shipping employee / picker (m/f/d)
- Full- or part-time at the Potsdam site
This is what you can look forward to with us:
We are looking for you:
- Ideally, you already have professional experience in logistics or a warehouse
- Shift readiness is no problem for you
- You are motivated and like to work physically
- You are characterized by an accurate and careful way of working and you have a good
- Perception with a high quality awareness
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and willingness to work round off your profile
An initial overview of your responsibilities:
- Check all parts to be packed for quality and quantity, pack them properly and prepare them for shipment
- Appropriate handling of auxiliary machinery and equipment
- General warehouse work
- Returns processing
- Flawless, economical and safe work in compliance with safety regulations
- Inventory support
Pinter Signum GmbH is a family-run company in the 4th generation. We have been in the business of metal and plastics processing for 115 years. We produce, develop and distribute signage and markings of all kinds. The focus here is on the vehicle and mechanical engineering.
You are the right reinforcement for our team?
Then apply now (incl. resume, references & certificates) via
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone: +49 (0)2206 / 90881 – 0
We are looking forward to meeting you!